Connect with us

Caldwell County

Three people 'OK' after wood stove sparks Lenoir fire: officials



LENOIR, N.C. (QUEEN CITY NEWS) — Three people are okay after a fire Monday morning, according to the City of Lenoir.

Firefighters say they were called just before 6:30 a.m. to a building at 811 Creekway Drive on November 20.

Three people who were in the building at the time of the fire got out safe, officials say. The owners were able to recover some items; however, the building is a total loss.

According to the fire marshal, the fire was caused by faulty pipping in a wood stove.

Source link

#people #039OK039 #wood #stove #sparks #Lenoir #fire #officials

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

4 + 15 =