Network Operations Coordinator
Sr. Director of Operations & Development
Part-Time / Hourly (Approximately 25 Hours / Week)
The Network Operations Coordinator (NOC) is responsible for various administrative functions within the FORCLT organization. The primary functions of the NOC will be assisting the Sr. Director of Operations & Development but will also be supporting other FORCLT staff & events. The goal and purpose of this role is to provide overall structural support for strong functionality of the FORCLT team. This role will reinforce the infrastructures in place that allows us to truly understand the churches that make up the networks, in order to most effectively connect and serve them. Because of FORCLT’s purpose, to unite the church to transform our city, and theological distinctives of Jesus-centrality, church unity, and city transformation, it is imperative that the NOC have both deep love of Jesus, His Church and the city of Charlotte. This position performs a wide range of duties including but not limited to the following main areas of responsibilities:
• Management of our FORCLT team calendar
• Support coordination needs of our network gatherings
• Support directorial staff in network leader and pastor appreciation
• Support hospitality needs to our churches
• Support of overarching church engagement goals
• Process incoming “info” emails in the appropriate manner
• Processing all incoming form submissions
• Regular support to our communication team
• Ensuring new subscribers are registered into MailChimp audiences for aligned communications
• Processing incoming form submissions
• Support donor development strategies
• Maintain our donor management database
• Donor Appreciation Support
• Assist in high donor & board hospitality
• Sending out & documenting donor thank you cards
• Ensure structured high donor & Board of Directors communication is regularly delivered
• Manage the RSVP’s of the event and reporting back to the team
• Support all logistics needs for the events
• Coordinating food & other needs to support the event
Network visualization and reporting:
• Run regular network reports to keep the team in alignment towards annual goals
• Assist directorial staff to truly understand the make up of churches in defined areas, or around specific affinity issues
• Assist directorial staff to “Know the Church” in the city, understanding “who” is doing “what”, and “where”
Church research and reporting:
Curate lists of active churches per region or zip code of Charlotte and surrounding areas against our CE grid.
Skills and experience:
• Excellent communication skills and aptitude to thrive in a fully remote, work from home environment with teammates
• Ability to multitask with high attention to detail
• Requires proficiency in some, if not all, of the following software systems: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), G-Suite, HubSpot, EventBrite, and Trello
• Ability to interact diplomatically and tactfully with people at all levels, both within and outside the team
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced setting, set priorities to accomplish multiple tasks within deadlines, and adapt to ever-changing needs & projects
• Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and to participate creatively in a collaborative team setting
• Energetic professional with demonstrated ability to work with others as a team and takes pride in the details of their work
• Ability to do web searches using Google or other Internet search programs
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
• Strong organizational and planning skill including managing files and records
Embodiment of the For CLT staff culture:
• Being a Team Player | We will strive to go the extra mile for one another and those we serve
• Being a Person of Humility | We will be quick to admit when we are wrong and quick to reconcile when that wrong causes unintentional harm to others
• Being a Person of Integrity | In the areas of time tracking, expense reporting, and general role execution we strive to be integrity-filled in our words, actions and attitudes
• Being a Person with Kindness | We will try to remember that everyone brings something with them
• Being a Person of Transparency | We will speak the truth in love to one another while always striving for an atmosphere of peace
• Being a Person Giving Respect | We respect one another’s time, talent, and treasures
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field or equivalent experience.
Significant work or volunteer experience in administration, communications/marketing, or related field. Must have extensive knowledge in running Google Suite and Microsoft Office products. Kindful (or other donor platforms) and social media experience is a plus but not required. Need to be extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail. Has a strong desire and drive to complete tasks on time. Must have the ability to multitask effectively. The ideal candidate is able to flourish in a small close knit team environment.
Background in church ministry desired. Must have knowledge of and commitment to missional ministry through the local church. A strong commitment to Christ, biblical foundation and a passion for city transformation through the proclamation and demonstration of the gospel is required.
Physical demands and work environment:
Vision, hearing, and speech is essential to effectively communicate the purpose and vision of the ministry. Must have a valid drivers license. This position must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
Must have the ability to be highly organized with a high attention to detail and mental concentration. These gifts are necessary for performing tasks, meeting deadlines and reacting to changing situations.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Network Operations Coordinator appeared first on Axios Charlotte.