The results of a new countrywide survey expose some intriguing areas of Charlotteans, in contrast with citizens of other key metropolitan areas, together with that we’re prouder of our present lives, we’re far more apt to pay attention to guidance, and that we’re much far more possible to take into consideration ourselves ‘feisty’ and ‘bold’.
The Survey was executed by Wakefield Study and sponsored by ZICO Coconut H2o to advertise their new “At the Core” marketing and advertising campaign. The study asked 1,200 adults in every single of 12 DMAs (Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, San Diego, Seattle, Miami, D.C., Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and Boston) a sequence of concerns about how they see them selves and current existence alternatives.
“If we make it possible for it, culture will frequently fortify that we are not adequate that we’re intended to attain a certain stage of good results or observe a specific way of living,” explained Meghann Seidner, ZICO Vice President of Promoting. “But, the truth of the matter is, we are extra than enough. We imagine in digging deep to have an understanding of what makes us tick and celebrating what uniquely will make us who we are in adhering to our individual internal compass.”
The effects of the study indicated that:
- 91% of Charlotte citizens are very pleased of the lifestyle they direct (in contrast to 88% nationally)
- Charlotte residents were practically twice as probable than Chicago to detect as “feisty”.
- Charlotte citizens were also 2 times as probably than LA to take into consideration on their own “bold”
- 41% of Charlotte inhabitants are much more probably to listen to a buddy or spouse and children member when facing an critical lifestyle selection. (in contrast to 39% nationally)
- 82% of Charlotte people have designed a life style alter in the final 12 months particularly to pursue a individual goal or ambition (as opposed to 77% nationally)
- 88% of Charlotte people concur that the spot they were being raised had a significant influence on who they are these days (in contrast to 87% nationally)
Do you feel the success of the survey precisely signify Charlotteans?
Do you consider you proud, feisty, and daring?