Do you have a passion and innate desire to work in the automotive industry, along with a love for anything with wheels and an engine? An exciting opportunity has become available at a top creative advertising agency in Charlotte, NC, and it may be the perfect fit for you.
If making a difference and working with purpose sound appealing to you, reach out to us!
As a member of our team at Theory Communication & Design, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the daily administration of marketing, public relations and advertising initiatives. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness of client activities, while simultaneously maintaining professional communication with clients as needed.
The position of Marketing Coordinator centers on helping our partners connect directly with their customers. You will work for some of the world’s largest corporations and be involved in some of the most incredible experiences of your life. It’s a lot of fun, that’s for sure! But it will also be a demanding experience as you work surrounded by a team of similarly-minded talent. The Marketing Coordinator must have a firm grasp of data management and organization techniques, as well as be highly proficient with tools like Excel and the like. We thank you for taking the time to consider joining our team and helping us serve others.
Assist in daily account administration to meet partner and internal objectives.
• Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports and other client communications and correspondence
• Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
• Assisting with vendor quotes
• Verifying production specs
• Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines
• Fielding and processing internal information requests
• Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate
• Potentially manage a content calendar across various mediums
• Working closely with the Creative Team and Digital Team to develop assets
• Reporting on all activity with quantitative and qualitative metrics
• Creating Excel Assessments with proficiency (formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
• Creating Word Documents (spelling, grammar, AP style, etc.)
• Creating PowerPoint Decks (slide masters, formatting, smart art, etc.)
• Being relentless in giving others credit before yourself
• Enjoying and contributing to a fun and youthfully-minded environment
• A strong passion for motorsports and racing industries
• An innate desire to serve others before yourself
• A strong drive for continuous learning, taking instruction, and growing yourself and those around you on a daily basis
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professional standards and quality without exception
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, written and oral communications skills
• The ability to function in a small team and take the lead on big and small tasks
• The ability to fail. To share with others why they failed & grow personally from failures
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowing how to say “Ma’am” and “Sir”
Technologies we use:
• Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Google Analytics
• Google AdWords
• Microsoft Office
• Pen and paper
The bottom line:
At Theory, we want you to be so dedicated to over-delivering on every task, and so dedicated to our team, that you grow far beyond the scope of this position and progress into larger roles.
You are our future, and we want YOU to show us that future. There is a ceiling to the business of what you can accomplish – but the person who sets that ceiling is YOU. The ball will constantly be in your court. You will have all the chances in the world to shine and to be a part of one amazing, youthfully-minded and continuously-evolving creative agency. We can’t wait to see what’s next.
Send us your information and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org