Wells Fargo technology teams drive innovation to create a more powerful and fulfilling financial experience for our customers and team members. You will join more than 24,000 team members supporting 95 billion transactions annually in 10 countries. Our career opportunities span the technology spectrum: advanced analytics, big data, information security, application development, cloud enablement, project management and more.
The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Liquidity Risk Management (LRM) Technology team supports multiple Liquidity Risk Management requirements of Wells Fargo Treasury. LRM team sources data from over 60 upstream data sources/SORs to support Intraday Liquidity, Liquidity Analytics, Asset categorization, Operational deposits and IRR modeling, consolidation of financial data and various data sourcing and synthesizing to support several regulatory reporting (Fr2052a (aka 6G), LCR, RLAP, RLEN, FR Y-15 etc. LRM tech also provides tech build to support critical capabilities and financial crisis management for dynamic scenario forecasting, recovery and resolution options modeling.
Liquidity Risk Management Technology is seeking a Java Senior Software Engineer that acts in the mid-level technical role as an individual contributor for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Immediate focus areas of this position will include but not limited to the following:
Position responsibilities and expected outcomes:
• Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors
• Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing
• Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts
• Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
• 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
• 3+ years of Java web application development experience
• 3+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
• 1+ years of web development experience using all versions of Angular
• 1+ years of Oracle experience
• 1+ years of experience developing and using RESTful Application Program Interface (API)
• Knowledge of Liquidity Risk Management solutions that require extensive integration between People, Process, and Technology. As well as critical internal Risk Management, Collateral Management and Resolution & Recovery.
• Maintain strong risk and security compliance for the application portfolio.
• Agile experience and understanding of version control (GIT), CICD, uDeploy, Jenkins and able to generate documentation as required
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Wells Fargo software engineering experience
• A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
• Ability to work additional hours as needed
• Ability to work outside of regular business hour
• Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.